Posted on 14th May 2012 @ 10:15 PM
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, so you need order a ring in the proper size.
Here are a few steps to make your measurement more accurate:
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size, so don't presume that a ring that fits your left ring finger will also fit your right ring finger.
- Measure when your hands are warm, not cold.
- Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size:
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
How to find your Ring size:
- Download US/CA Ring Size Chart and UK Ring Size Chart. Print them and determine your ring size or the ring size of a loved one..
- For Not US/Canada, UK Customers. To find your ring size, measure your finger and then use the International Ring Size Chart to convert your size to the corresponding US size. That is the size you should order..